This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://lat.is/ you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Data Protection Officer, 66 St James Street, London SW1A 1NE, United Kingdom.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to our customer service team by calling 020 7499 2800 or by writing to us at Data Protection Officer, 66 St James Street, London SW1A 1NE, United Kingdom. or emailing us on email@example.com.
1. What information do we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data from you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://lat.is/ (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, provide us with feedback and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include, without limitation, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and personal description.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience while using our site.